WhyTry is the fastest growing behavioral program in the world and we are looking for the best and brightest to help spread the light.
How would you like to get off of the Silicon Slopes merry-go-round and make a lasting difference in the lives of thousands of people? That's what we do at WhyTry.
If you are the best at what you do and you're ready to have one of those "career defining" moments, we would love to have you join the cause with us.
Job Openings @ WhyTry
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
WhyTry is a training company that works in education, mental health, and corrections. Our nationally recognized curriculum teaches students to be resilient, and is used by thousands of organizations accords the country. We've been an industry leader for almost 20 years, and it's time to grow our team.
The WhyTry Account Executive will treat their territory like a small business and grow it.
- Develop relationships with decision-makers
- Assess the needs of administrators, counselors, and teachers
- Demonstrate how the WhyTry program solves the problems of potential customers
- Use SalesForce to develop and manage your pipeline
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales
- Exceed sales quotas and objectives
- Manage requests for proposals, bids, & other customer requirements
- Increase deal size through consultation and an analytical sales approach
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience
- Knowledge of the education industry a plus
- Independent thinker with good judgment and proven track record of problem solving
- Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills, and oral communication skills
- Experience with SalesForce a plus
WHAT SETS US APART
- A chance to make a difference
- Great work/life balance
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent compensation package
WhyTry provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status